Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Buffyverse Update

For all of those not already in the know, Whedon and company are planning to start a comic version of Angel starting in November 2007. My understanding is that the comic will pick up where the TV series left off (in an alley with hoards of demons and a dragon descending on the weary heroes). I might be incorrect in that information, but I am sure about the new comic.

I have also been keeping up with the Buffy Season 8 comics and can't wait for the next issue (Issue #8) November 11.

So Viva La Buffyverse!

2 comments:

Naps-a-lot Bear said...

I need more Buffy-trivia surveys; where are they -whimper-

upelluri52 said...

Nice to hear that the ANGEL saga may go on. I confess I've not got round to checking the BUFFY comic, though I've heard good things.